The Casino du Lac Leamy is located only five minutes from downtown Ottawa. The Lac-Leamy
complex also includes the Hilton Lac-Leamy, which is a 349-room resort with many amenities.
There is a lot to see and do here besides the Casino.
We have thoroughly enjoyed ourselves when we have gone to the Casino in the past. Even though we aren't big gamblers, it is still fun to get dressed up (a bit) and head out to the casino to try our luck. We haven't been so lucky but friends of ours have.
Here are some facts that you may want to know about the Casino du Lac-Leamy:
- located on the shore of the beautiful Leamy Lake
- open 7 days a week from 9am to 4am
- the Casino offers over 60 gaming tables and 1800 slot machines
- the Theatre du Casino offers spectacular shows. It seats 1100 people as a theatre and 800
with cabaret seating (there isn't a bad seat in the entire theatre) - check out a list of upcoming performances at the Theatre du Casino
- there are plenty of restaurants and bars including:
- Le Baccara – gourmet dining
- Banco – buffet & a la carte dishes
- Arome Seafood and Grill
- Le Café
- Le 777
- La Marina
- there is a large conference centre (accommodating groups from 10 to 1,600 people)
- it is a non-smoking environment
- there are docking facilities that are available from mid-May to mid-October
Here is their contact information:
1 boulevard du Casino
Find the best deal, compare prices and read what other travelers have to say about Hilton Lac Leamy
You can spend a night or a couple of days at the Casino du Lac-Leamy and the Lac-Leamy
complex. Enjoy your time there and good luck at the Casino!
Home | About
Us | Contact Us |
Resources | Exchange Links | How We Built This Site | Advertise With Us | Disclaimer
Leave Casino du Lac Leamy and return to Homepage