The Casino du Lac Leamy is located only five minutes from downtown Ottawa. It is just a short drive from downtown Ottawa.
Besides the casino itself, the Lac Leamy complex also includes the Hilton Lac-Leamy, which is a 349-room resort with many amenities. Many of our friends have stayed there for various events and have told us that they loved their experience and some of the rooms have spectacular views of Lac Leamy.
There is a lot to see and do here besides the Casino.
We have thoroughly enjoyed ourselves when we have gone to the Casino in the past. Even though we aren’t big gamblers, it is still fun to get dressed up (a bit) and head out to the casino to try our luck. We haven’t been so lucky but friends of ours have.
Here are some facts that you may want to know about the Casino du Lac-Leamy:
- located on the shore of the beautiful Leamy Lake
- open 7 days a week; 24 hours a day
- the Casino offers numerous gaming tables and 1700 slot machines
- the Theatre du Casino offers spectacular shows. It seats 1100 people as a theatre and 800 with cabaret seating (there isn’t a bad seat in the entire theatre)
- there are plenty of restaurants and bars including: Le Baccara – gourmet dining Banco – buffet & a la carte dishes Arome Seafood and Grill Le Café TGV Le 777 Bacchus
- there is a large conference centre (accommodating groups from 10 to 1,600 people)
- it is a non-smoking environment
- there are docking facilities that are available from mid-May to mid-October
Here is their contact information:
1 boulevard du Casino
One of the most popular events at the casino is the Sound and Light Show. It is five incredible evenings of some of the most amazing international pyrotechnical teams in the world who put on the most spectacular display of light and sound. We have been a couple of times and it truly is an amazing experience. For the most up to date information, please visit their website: feux.qc.ca
You can spend a night or a couple of days at the Casino du Lac-Leamy and the Lac-Leamy complex. Enjoy your time there and good luck at the Casino!