Are you living in Ottawa now? Have you just moved here or have you lived here your whole life?
When we created this website we didn’t just intend on it being for visitors to our city.
We also wanted to focus on those of you who live here. We wanted to:
- give you some more suggestions on what to do in your spare time (i.e. attractions to see, events to attend & restaurants to enjoy)
- offer information about moving, buying a house and even planning your wedding in Ottawa
So, where to start? Let’s start with our website. If you check out our site you will see that we already touched on topics that may interest you:
- finding information on jobs and employment opportunities in Ottawa
- Ottawa attractions – attractions for everyone (some that you may have never heard of before but may interest you)
- Ottawa events – events for the entire family
- Ottawa sports you can participate in or watch
- planning your Ottawa wedding
- moving to another house in Ottawa
- and much more.
Here is some other very useful information that you may also want to find out about if you are living in Ottawa:
- Ottawa Coupons, Deals & Discounts
- Ottawa Hospitals
- Ottawa Colleges & Universities
- Ottawa Spas
- Ottawa Fundraisers
- Ottawa Movie Theatres
- Halloween in Ottawa
- Retirement Homes in Ottawa
As our Ottawa Information Guide grows, we will be making updates on a regular basis. So don’t forget to add Ottawa-Information-Guide to your favourites and check back regularly.
Apart from providing information to you we would also love to hear from you. It is difficult to know exactly what you want to be informed about so if you have any suggestions or recommendations for us or for other Ottawa residents then feel free to fill out our form on the Contact Us page. What do you like to do in your spare time? Where does your family like to go for dinner? We look forward to hearing from you. We will post some of the comments for other readers to see.
We look forward to your visits.
If you would like to do a search for more information (either on the web or through our website), please feel free to use this search function below:
Leave Living in Ottawa page and return to Homepage