There are a lot of Ottawa Wedding photographers and videographers to choose from which makes it difficult to find the right one. We highly recommend asking family and friends for their recommendations. Who did they use? Were they happy with their photographer and the photos? Were they happy with their videographer and the video?
Here are a few things to keep in mind or questions to ask when shopping for a wedding photographer and/or videographer:
- meet with them and ask to see samples of his/her work
- ask if the negatives for the photos are included in your price
- ask for any specialty photos you want (i.e. black and white)
- make a list of different poses you want and with whom
- does your photographer and/or videographer charge overtime?
- what will they wear at your wedding?
- do you need to feed them?
- like everything else, make sure to get a contract that details everything you want from them, including their prices
Here is a list of some Ottawa Wedding photographers. We have either seen some of their work or friends have recommended them:
Matt Wallace Photography
Alex Sarna Photography
Amna Hakim Photography
Day Dream Photography by Jodi Laundry
Elizabeth Fulton Photography
Eva Hadhazy Photography
588 Chenier way
Wedding, boudoir and portrait
Precious Unique Moments Photography
948 North River Road
Ryan Parent Photography
Seanna Kreager Photography
Stephanie Beach Photography
Are you wondering who we used for our wedding? Unfortunately, we are not able to list our photographer in the list above because, sadly, she doesn’t photograph weddings anymore. Ours was one of her last weddings.
Here is a list of some of the videographers in Ottawa:
Memento Photo & Video
Memories in Motion
Ottawa Wedding Videos
Small Hill Video Productions
Thru the Lens
Take your time choosing your Ottawa wedding photographer and/or videographer. Meet as many of them as you want. Go with who you feel comfortable with.
Leave Ottawa Wedding Photographer page & Return to Weddings page